Hey guys
I just wanted to write something today not of the conventional sort. My blog has turned into an inter-gender translator crossed with relationship advice--which is fine. I have no issue with that. I just wanted to let you guys know some things before I continue on with the next series of posts.
I feel like I haven't been writing up to my usual standard of excellence, and I apologize for that. I kind of feel like I'm letting people down. I want to fix it, but I just don't have any brilliant ideas like I used to. In fact, I have no ideas at all. So ya know, if you want to drop me some ideas of things you'd like to hear about, I'd really appreciate it. It's usually other people's ideas that make the most successful posts anyhow.
Another thing is I would really appreciate some prayer. I'm going through a rough time right now, and it's getting really bad. It was an act of willpower to get out of bed this morning. So if you could make a little room in your prayers for me, I'd really appreciate it.
Last thing. I just wanted to let everybody know that this fall may see a decline in my posts for various scholastic reasons etc. I'm setting some new goals, and one of them involves spending 1.5-2 hours a day with my violin. Add that to school and I'm probably gonna be swamped. xP I will continue to post things as often as I can, just know that once the U.S. school year begins, I'm gonna be a little busier than I am right now. ;)
Have a great Wednesday, and I will hopefully have a brilliant, well-written post for you sometime next week. Keep smiling!
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment