Saturday, March 28, 2015

Faithfulness

I've mentioned this in earlier posts on relationships in general but I thought I'd discuss it a little more in depth. 

But people for real...if you're in a relationship...be faithful. If you can't be faithful, you have no business being in a relationship. 

There's a guy I know who really likes this girl, but they aren't dating. He told me he and his mom were out to eat and she was trying to get him to hit on a waitress. He said he wouldn't even look at her because even though she was pretty, he thought his girl was prettier and he was totally committed to her. 

People this dude isn't even in a relationship with his girl yet. And he still won't even look at another girl. 

I think the rest of us can handle being faithful if an 18 year old male can...just sayin. 

If you're in a relationship with someone, please respect them enough to break up if you can't be faithful. If you feel the need to cheat, you shouldn't be with the person you cheated on. If you really loved them you wouldn't want anyone else. And if you don't love them, don't tell them you do. That's not fair to them. 

So let's all learn a lesson from my friend. Props to you, hon...your girl is a darned lucky one. She better hang on to you and never let you go. 

And as for the rest of you...treat your significant other right, even when they're not around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment