Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Break: Semester Recap

Hello

It's me.

No this is not Adele's latest song.  This is me actually saying "Hi, remember me?" It's been a while since I had the time to write on my blog.  And the aforementioned holiday is the only reason I have any time now.  Phew!

So college is a ride.  I've learned a lot, and my Communications class is the top favorite.  (Props to me for choosing that major) So I was thinking about the last 13 weeks or so and I came up with some stats:

  • Missed class (3)
    • Sickness (2)
    • Skipped (1)
  • Papers (5)
  • Homework Assignments (50+)
  • Near Collisions (6)
    • Bicycle (4)
    • Car (2)
  • Missed Bus (2)
  • Ran to catch Bus (6)
Yeah.  I won't bore you with any more.  Let's just say I've had a lot of adventures.  And the thing about Freshman?  Totally true.  Juniors and Seniors do look down on you.  And I can't wait to get away from that.  When I was in High School that happened but it was jokingly.  We didn't say stuff like "You're a Freshman, so your opinions don't count." and actually mean it.  In fact, we never said that stuff at all.  

Just sayin'

Anyways, I love college and all the wonderful that goes with it.  The extra amounts of freedom, the ability to choose the classes I want, and the friends I'll hopefully make sometime. I love walking around campus and I love going home every night.  I like riding the bus because it gives me a real sense of independence.  

I love college.  And even though I hate class sometimes and math continues to hate me, I'm glad I'm here.  I'm glad I have this opportunity.  And I'm thankful for it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment