It has been on my list of things to do to start a blog. Mostly because I love to write, but also because I love giving my opinion, whether wanted or not...it's usually not. Anyways, I decided to scratch one more thing off my bucket list and start blogging.
I named my blog "Mutterings and Musings" for a couple reasons. First, Mutterings, because there will probably be some grumblings on the state of society scattered here and there throughout my posts. Musings because contemplating random things has always been very high on my priority list. For example, when I was very young, I used to wonder where the word "pepperoni" came from.
So here we go. I would also caution you that I'll probably post bits of poetry I've written, excerpts from novels, song lyrics, etc. Whatever comes off my pencil has a chance at being posted for all the world to see. Posting may be rather sporadic, as I am a full-time student and musician--both of which I aim to get more serious with.
No comments:
Post a Comment